1 and 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 cup flour
1 and 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
2 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line an 11″- x 7″-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, banana, eggs and oil until smooth.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, spices, salt and brown sugar. Add to the wet ingredients and mix until thoroughly incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.